Gina A. Price is a partner at Price & Price and devotes her considerable legal knowledge and ability to the practice areas of probate and estate planning. She graduated with her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law and was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1983. Her practice focuses on a full range of services relating to estates and trusts, including estate, gift, and generation-skipping tax planning, business planning, disability planning and probate and trust administration. She provides estate planning, assists decendent’s families in getting their estates in order after the death of a loved one by services facilitating the transfer of assets.
Gina has been practicing in Montgomery, San Jacinto, Walker County and the surrounding counties since 1983. She is the past President of the Montgomery County Community Foundation and has received state-wide recognition for her dedicated legal service to the families of Montgomery County. The Texas Council of Child Welfare Boards named her the Volunteer of the Year “For Outstanding Volunteer Service to The Children of The State of Texas.” She was also honored by (Region 6) Montgomery County, San Jacinto and Walker County Children’s Protective Services as Outstanding Attorney Ad Litem for the Region. The plaque reads “For Dedicated Service to The Children of Montgomery County. “Gina was recently awarded” 2013 Texas DFPS Lifetime Legacy Award” for the many years of personal and professional dedication to the Texas Foster Care System. In addition to her membership in several legal organizations, including the Montgomery County Bar Association and the College of the State Bar of Texas. Gina is the executive director of the Teresa Maness Educational Foundation, an organization providing scholarships for deserving students in Montgomery County and surrounding counties. Gina is a native of Groveton, Texas, and received her undergraduate degree, a Bachelor of Business Administration, from Stephen F. Austin State University. She married her high school sweetheart, Jimmie Price in 1977. Gina put Jimmie through law school, and then Jimmie put Gina through law school. They have two adult daughters; Jaime is a graduate of South Texas College of Law, and is an associate at Price & Price. Jordan is a University of Houston graduate and lives and works in Montgomery County.
As a devoted mother and wife, Gina appreciates the importance of planning for your family’s future and ensuring that your family’s current and future needs are considered and effectively represented.
South Texas College of Law at Houston (1983)
Stephen F. Austin State University at Nacogdoches (1976)
- Texas State Courts (1983)
- Montgomery County Bar Association, 1983-present
- College of the State Bar of Texas, 1985-present
- Texas Bar Foundation, Sustaining Life Fellow
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, 1996-present
- Montgomery County Community Foundation, 2004-2010 (President 2010; Member, Board of Directors)
- Teresa Maness Community Foundation(Executive Director 2005-present)
- State Bar of Texas (Executive Director, District 3 Grievance Committee, 2005-2010)
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Division
- Texas Methodist Foundation, 2003-2006 (Member, Board of Pension)
- United Way, 2000 (Professions Co-Chair)
- Conroe-Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors, 1994-95)
- Texas Council of Child Welfare Board, 1992 (Volunteer of the Year for the State of Texas)
- Children’s Protective Services, 1988-1994 (President, Board of Directors, 1993)
- The Woodlands United Methodist Church
- Order of the Lytae Legal Honor Society
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Delta Zeta Sorority
- 2013 Lifetime Legacy Award -Presented by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services